Friday, February 4, 2011

First and second day of Chinese new year

The time now is 3.30am, saturday. Lets start my blog about my chinese new year!

At the first day of cny(3 feb) we went to genting! and abit special for this year, we overnight at genting until the next day afternoon. Before depart, we went to grandma house for ANGPAUssss~ and have fun with cousins. After that, we walked back to our house since it is so near to prepare all those things that needed to be bring along. Well... this year a cousin "tumpang" our car as her dad's car is FULL. However, nothing different as she is a nice person, nice to chat with. Hope she would used to our talking style XD

First thing we did after reached Genting, Check in~ Meanwhile we went to HOU MEI to have our lunch there. Well, my bowl of roasted duck mee is very NICE! =p Yummy~~~ too bad i din take any photo as my hp is totally outdated! LOL..i guess it's time to change a new hp! soon...

Well, after tat we went to cinema to book tickets for SHAOLIN. Unlucky the stuff over there strictly not allow any kid to watch that movie. So..what to do? my 3 cousins had to sacrifice themselves. They decided to watch The Green Hornet. After that we went back to our room, settled everything and SLEEP!! ZZzzzzz..

The movie started at 7.40pm and we reached there in time=) before that we had our "dinner" at Hurry in Curry. My comment for the food there is Delicious but it is damn costly! It's ok, new year ma~~~ haahahaXD my dad used to say it..

The movie is absolutely amazing~ especially the main character Andy Lau. He is Cool and looks smart! Admire HIM so much~! ^^well,i have learned some moral through this movie btw=)

At night abit boring.. so i decided to walk around in First World. I as the leader, with my cousins and sis, went to "Ding ding cheong" to have fun. What a lucky day! My cousin accidentally pressed a button of a basketball machine, and we can play it WITHOUT paying any single cents! hahaXD and i'm just like a small kid while having fun! LOL.. Lastly, we used those tickets we won to exchange a key chain for my LUCKY cousin at the counter! You deserve it~!
And before i forgot, i bought a small delicate souvenir for myself and my DEAREST friend^^ hope she likes it.

The next morning before we check out, we went for Motion Master! Haha, quite boring for me.. But it is the 1st time i experience 3D effect~ After, back to home. Home Sweet Home~^^

Afternoon we went to grandma(mum'side) to bai nian. As usual,we got angpao there ($.$) and gamble as well~! Well, my luck not that good for this year i guess.. Loss for 1st time><" Anyway, as long as HAVE FUN in that, it's alright. Around 6 we went to 1U for movie,Great Day. But too bad.. only 1st line left so we cancelled our initial plan><><" Too bad...

Reach home after that.. on9 until now..
TOooo boring..what to do? @@
so tat's all for my CNY trip.
To be continued..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment