Friday, February 25, 2011

Memorable day

25.2.2001

today morning my class has been cancelled. So dun nid to wake up tat early.. hehe! lazy la..

at 1pm went to skol to fetch her. At 1st i planned to go shopping and have lunch with her at 1U. After discussion, we decided to shopping at The Curve! =) Since last week we already went to 1U for the 1st time d. And had our lunch (a bowl of ABC only) at Old Asia Restaurant.. it was our 1st outing=D

Around 20 minutes later, we reached The Curve. She guide me all the way to there since i seldom drive myself to there. And she also suggest to park at Tesco since it is FOC to park at there.
haha! good good=) we walk around The Curve (for the 1st time for me) and we chat alot.. And took many photos as well(its all my idea! hahhaa!) After that we went to Ikea to eat Ice-cream~ she introduce and strongly recommend it since it is vy delicious and cheap~ just rm1 per cone loooo... We bough two cone and we enjoyed it at the spot. Yummy~~^^nice recommendation!

And the next we went to Pet Shop as well and then i suggest to take a look at furniture and design of room at Ikano. Haha, and again. We took some photo! hehe..

Time past vy past.. its time for lunch. We went to outdoor for lunch.. Again, it's raining day^^ i love it.. it seems everyime we meet there will be a raining session..HAHA! Since today we have 3 things to celebrate, i suggest to eat at the Garden. Ahem~it quite expensive though. hahhaa.. however,the environment over there is comfortable and so nice to have lunch over there. So, it worth la..=) We chat alot about our love..school stuff..dying hair etc and i'm reli enjoyed to chat with her face to face since the chance is little.. i appreciate it^^

After that, we back to car park and fetch her to tuition class. As usual, she gave me a bookmark. But this time abit imperfect, as she wrote 8th instead of 7th. Anyway, it's okie for me.. +)

At night went for badminton and ping pong. I'm freaking in sports nowadays until almost everyday i'm involved in sports. Haha! shud be a good stuff for me perhaps? hahaha..
At nite, she send me a photo she likes it vy much.. and me too. It's natural and lovely~
Such a surprizing night ever since she sent me a msg at around 1am. I'm happy for that~ =D
A meaningful day for me and more to go i hope..
yea it will be =)
appreciate everyday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment